Thursday, November 17, 2011

An Obvious Fact

As the terror that I am unfortunately forced to call my older brother continues to point out, I have no life. And yeah, that's true. I don't have a life. I don't go outside, I don't hang out with my friends, and I don't go to the mall or anything, like a normal teenager does. Plus, I talk to the same couple of people everyday.

But I'm happy with that. I don't want to go to crazy parties or anything like that. It's just not me.

And that's what he can't seem to get. And so, I'm forced to listen to him rant on and on and on about how I'm a fatty who has no life and no friends and is never going to make it in the world.

And the funny thing is, he's a nobody himself! He's just managed to convince himself that he's "cool" or "popular" when everyone knows he's too much of a sexist jerk for anyone to be able to like him. He thinks he's like..God's gift to the world, when I know for a fact there are a good amount of people (myself included) who would willingly line up to get a chance to punch him in the face.


It's called delusions of grandeur. It's a serious problem. Seek help. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment