Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Welcome one and welcome all

Seeing how this will be my first-ever biog on this site, I feel that it's necessary to at least welcome you all before you get too bored and decide that this might not be worth your time. But wait! Before you leave, please.. at least stay and read about what this blog will include:

First off, let me explain something to you..I'm very young, and I don't really get all this blogging crap. None the less, after reading (and loving) hyperbole and a half, I decided that I would create what shall now be known as 'Parched Thoughts'.

Why name this as such?
Well., firstly, I used a name generator. Yes, I'm just that uncreative at..9:43 at night. Aside from that, my thoughts have the tendency to be..lacking. (whether they are lacking in creativity, intelligence, or some other big word, that's up for you to decide..)

But, 'Parched Thoughts' will be a collection of my thoughts, and the happenings of my everyday life, along with some rants, funny stories,and most likely a touch of tragedy here and there.

..oh, and don't forget the random moments of pure insanity that tends to spurt out every now and then.

..It's a quirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment