Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm not a very good blogger am I..

Looking at the amount of blogs, I must say I'm not exactly the best at blogging..
My last one was August 24, which means I am doing slightly better in the blogging department since it hasn't yet been an entire month. Therefore, I'm doing fairly well.
..Conveniently ignore that I'm only 3 days away from my monthly limit. :D

Anyhoo, I have not been on in a while because once again, I have started school. Highschool, to be exact.

Let's just say that being a freshman kiinda sucks. It's common knowledge, I suppose.


However, my highschool is huge! It's pretty easy to get lost, man. Waaay too many turns. I'm doing pretty well, though..

As you can probably tell, no, I have NOT installed my tablet yet. However, I have my speakers, and webcam set up now, and I'll be setting up my second monitor so that my desk will look like a ghetto version of the pentagon. I'll feel pretty dang special. I also will be cleaning my room out again  (it's pretty scary. I have no idea where half this crap comes from anymore.) then I'll be looking for a place to put my brother's old stereo so that it will be in range of my bed, normal desk, art desk, AND my half chest of drawers half make up table (without the lights, but not for long. I'll probably start messing around with some circuits and light bulbs to fix that problem). After all that is done, which, knowing me, will take around 2 months, I'll probably get around to setting up my tablet again so that my blogs aren't so boring. After that, it'll be Christmas, and I'll have to clean this room ALL OVER AGAIN.

It's a never ending cycle of cleaning products and large trash bags Q.Q

No comments:

Post a Comment