Friday, September 30, 2011

Let's get physical~!!

Heyo~! So, as many of you may have assumed and/or already know, I'm on the fatter side of life, and last night whilst I was washing my hair, I decided on something.

Starting next month, I will be on a 8 month diet. This means I will be doing my best to eat healthy, exercise, etc. Each month, I will be shooting for dropping at least 5 lbs, which I'm hoping is do able. I'll probably be updating my blog at the end of each week until May 1st, with my weight at the beginning of the week and my weight at the end. That way, I'll be able to keep track of my weight, and I'm hoping that putting a record of my fatness in a blog will motivate me to work harder to lose weight.

This is actually a pretty big step for me, because I've been trying to lose weight for a while now, but I've always given up halfway through. I'm hoping that by setting some sort of goal and time to lose it by, it'll make it easier for me to actually succeed this time. Besides, by planning it out now, I might be able to look semi-nice during the summer, and with the temperatures starting to cool off to where it's a little more tolerable to actually get outside and do physical activity.

As a part of this diet blogging, I'm also going to be making a play list of good songs to work out, and I'll be posting results of my research that I'll be doing in order to find good recipes, work out routines, etc. Hopefully, if anyone who reads this who actually needs to lose weight, they'll be able to join me on my little 8 month journey! Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment