Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh sweet baby rays..

(a.k.a: Jeez louise, boys, I know I'm sexy but lay off please.)


Alright, let's start off with saying that I am a freshman. This puts me between a 12-15 year age range, making me fairly young.

Therefore, wouldn't you think it a little odd that a senior would ask me out 3 weeks after I met him?

Me too.


He asked me last night on facebook, so it was awkward, but not nearly as awkward as it could have been, had he asked me face to face. Personally, I thought I turned him down semi-well. No, I didn't just say 'No, I'm not going out.'

Did I possibly give him false hope? Maybe. I do like him after all, but it is not my intention to string him along. However, he supposedly understood that I was not interested in a relationship at the moment. He even said there were no hurt feelings, so I was feeling pretty good that I'd done a good job with my first refusal of a relationship.


..Until he said something about me being his woman. Now, I can understand that a large part of this is probably my fault, seeing as I did not give him a definite no. That is a boo boo on my part, and I completely admit to this. But, if you say 'Oh, no I understand, no hurt feelings!' One would think that you get the fact that the other person is not interested in being your woman at the moment. Just a thought, ya know. *shrug* maybe not.

On a completely different note, HOLY CRAP I POSTED TWO BLOGS WITHIN TWO DAYS OF EACH OTHER. KEEP A FIRE EXTINGUISHER NEAR BY IN CASE OF SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment